Question:
Restaurant + Kids??
karlaperth
2007-02-26 02:49:16 UTC
Hi does anyone know of a good restaurant that kids can eat at here in Perth WA. Don't get me wrong we have been to plenty but they are boring or to many other kids, the food is not of high standards, or they can be just to expensive. Ideas would be great.
Three answers:
2007-02-26 19:42:24 UTC
I like The Windsor Cafe in South Perth, it has a great kids menu for $10 they get a meal, drink & dessert. Also is in the Entertainment book (buy one meal get one free) so could be a cheap night out for all

For a cheaper night I like to take my son to Han's (he loves the noodles), Anywhere at Hillarys Marina is usually pretty good also.
Teddy Bear
2007-02-26 02:58:27 UTC
I suggest Friendly's or Perkin's. Family oriented restaurants.
2007-03-01 02:13:18 UTC
sizzlers