Question:
REALLY need help indentifying this restaurant,?
Hi, Lauren.
2008-05-13 02:10:39 UTC
Okay about 3 years ago I was in Perth visiting family,
We went to SUBIACO to find a place to eat,
We found this place, it was Korean food, and we were a bit cautious about going in
but we did
And I LOVED IT
im back in perth and really want to go again
but I can't remember the name of the restaurant or where in subiaco it was,
i have this information:
the logo for the restaurant is a FLAME (orange and red etc)
it is korean

please help
Two answers:
zoomjet
2008-05-13 02:26:38 UTC
I used Google Maps for Perth, Australia to search for Korean restaurants

http://maps.google.com.au/maps?utm_campaign=en&utm_source=en-ha-apla-au-google-gm&utm_medium=ha&utm_term=google%20local

I hope you find it - I'm so envious!!

btw, is it the Arirang in Subiaco?

http://www.eatingwa.com.au/restaurants/arirangsubiaco/
JJ
2008-05-13 02:54:56 UTC
Its called Arirang and the link is below.