Question:
My Restaurant Rules restaurant in Perth?
sbaker76uk
2006-03-08 16:32:23 UTC
Is the winning restaurant from My Restaurant Rules still open in Perth and if so, what is it's address? If not, what happened?
Three answers:
yoki
2006-03-09 15:31:41 UTC
Room Nineteen seems to have closed (this also happened with the other winning restaurant from the previous series, I think). On their website it states that Room Nineteen: "has now closed for business prior to the demolition of the building".

So, clearly, not only was it deemed necessary to close the bussiness down - they are also demolishing the building; just to make sure. :)
QueenofSummertime
2006-03-10 04:40:45 UTC
Yeah, yoki is right. Apparently the building was unsafe so it had to be demolished. Obviously the creators of the show really cared a lot about the future of the businesses after the show ended. I thought the restaurant in Adelaide was still open though. I wonder if they're bringing it back this year, I thought it would have started by now if they were.
?
2016-05-20 13:41:18 UTC
I never really noticed it,but i usually just get a 6 inch sub when i go to Subway.I think that guy had too much free time on his hand to measure a sandwich with a ruler.