Question:
Are there many French restaurants in Perth?
2007-03-12 20:01:09 UTC
Are there many French restaurants in Perth?
Three answers:
2007-03-13 23:57:03 UTC
There is 2 that I know of, Frenchy's is in Como, very nice and

Loose Box in Mundaring I have not been there but have heard rave reviews about it, it wins lots of awards also but is very expensive. Also as it is quite far away (depending where you are of course) there is accommodation there. Most people go there for special occasions such as anniversaries etc
2007-03-12 20:13:39 UTC
20
saturdaygirl4
2007-03-13 00:03:39 UTC
Try Frenchies, south of the river. Sorry cant remember what suburb. Great french food. Great service.