Question:
Would you buy these? Yummy!?
Stiffler
2007-09-27 08:43:20 UTC
I want to start a business selling creative cupcakes in the Perth area (In Australia). I'm thinking of marketing for parties and gifts (boxed). Would you buy cupcakes like these? How much would you be willing to pay for each?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/stiffydagold/1445329837/

The icing is only about 2mm thick.
Eight answers:
2007-09-27 08:52:19 UTC
Yes, I would buy those, they look beautiful and would be great at parties! They would look nice in some kind of pastel green tissue paper and maybe a nice pastel yellow box. I would like to pay $2.75 or $3.25 around there, good luck!
2007-09-27 08:54:18 UTC
awh, they are really cute :-)

I'm not sure i'd buy them for a party, but thats probably because im 17 and dont have cupcakes at parties, but if i had a few close friends round then i definately would consider buying them if i saw them in a shop

i dont think id purposely go out to buy them though, they'd have to either catch my eye in a shop or be offered to come delivered to my door.

I don't deal with aus currency, i live in the UK, so i dont know about the price, also i am really bad at valuing things so ill just leave it at they look pretty expensive!

but, yeah, overall they look really nice and creative, particularly appealing to the older generation i'd guess.
Jasmine808
2007-09-27 11:00:32 UTC
They are so cute! I would buy them but for no more than $2 per cupcake. You've probably heard of the Magnolia bakery in NY (made famous from Sex and the City). They sell their cupcakes $2 each :)

Just in case you haven't heard of them...

http://www.gonomad.com/traveldesk/0603/images/turnhere-cupcakes.jpg
2007-09-27 09:24:08 UTC
Your cupcakes are beautiful! Too bad I don't live in Australia. What about $2.50 for each on to start? It's harder to raise prices than to lower them. Anyway, I wish you much success. Grams
Finance Expert
2007-09-27 08:52:18 UTC
Oh they look beautifull, I would be willing to pay £4 each if they came in pink/blue pastel packaging. What a good idea.
2007-09-27 08:52:43 UTC
Yup , i'll pay around £2.50 for one. They look delicious, set your business up in England and i'll buy the lot off you :D
jason c
2007-09-27 15:07:11 UTC
I would pay $1.00 for these cupcakes.
2007-09-28 00:59:38 UTC